Thursday, May 1, 2014

JQ Foldings, Author of Days Ago Diary

 JQ Foldings is the author of Days Ago Diary

Foldings finishes some open-ended statements.

I write...
by the name of J Q Foldings. J is for John. I'm a teacher and writer, and don't necessarily want my school and students who know my real name and finding my blog. 

I started writing...
this as part of a daily writing routine in 2011. I wrote every day in a notebook before starting to put it on a blog.

I chose zombies...
because I was in Japan at the time and often felt alone. It helped me to imagine a little of what it might be like in a world without many others like yourself. 

I intend to...
finish part of the writing this year. I'm doing my best to hack out time to spend writing and editing. 

I am...
quite excited as the blog just reached 10 000 hits a few weeks back. It really makes me happy when people read my stuff so thanks to anyone who has clicked onto Days Ago Diary and spent some of their time reading there. 

I hope...
you enjoy the story. 


If you are the author of free zombie fiction (on the web or in print), contact Jule by email for your own personalized interview questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment